Membership in IMPACT club is available upon:
- participation in at least one of the training programs (seminar module) a year, or
- using the IMPACT Center services to organize activities and paying annual membership fee of Eur 100.
IMPACT Club membership is available to public administration institutions, local and regional governments, academic institutions, private businesses and civil society organizations registered in Croatia or abroad.
IMPACT Club membership requires filling in the membership application form.
IMPACT Club members receive:
Rights and Options Available to IMPACT Club Members
- regular information on available professional trainings in the field of partnership projects and cross-sector cooperation,
- information of sources of finance available in the EU programs, on donors and open calls for proposals,
- information on consulting and professional assistance options,
- free publications and e-documents related to cross-sector cooperation,
- access to IMPACT Center knowledge database using the assigned user name and password,
- discount on training programs (seminar modules) within one year from joining the membership, as follows:
- a) 10% for public and private sector representatives,
- b) 30% for civil society organizations’ representatives,
- c) discount on using the IMPACT Center services (except meals and refreshment)
- within one year from joining the membership, as follows:
- a) 10% for public and private sector,
- b) 30% for civil society organizations,
- c) 50% discount on mentor programs,
- possibility of linking with other members relating to projects and partnerships.